Infrastructure Management Services
An efficient, agile and cost-effective technology infrastructure can be the differentiator for businesses to refocus on their core services and products. IT and Infrastructure Management Service has undergone a significant change, helping deliver business value, improved efficiencies and variabilization of costs.
- Managed IT Services
- Managed IT Services includes End-user Management Services, Facility Management Services (FMS), Data Centre Management Services and Network Monitoring & Management, Security Services.
- These services can be offered via onsite model, remote model as well as hybrid delivery model.
- Staff Augmentation Services
- Deployment of skilled manpower resources on Time & Material basis (T&M) for a specified period of time.
- Annual Maintenance Services
- Covers hardware maintenance services for Desktops, Laptops, Printers & Peripherals, Servers & Storage, Network & Security devices etc.
- Comprehensive & Non Comprehensive Model Support.
- Services offered PAN India by skilled manpower resources, supported by the central Technical support group.
- One Time Project
- Expertise in any one time project activities like IT Consultancy, New Technology Rollout, Platform Migration, Audit, Patch Management, Site Survey, Asset Management, Deployment etc.